AREA ATTRACTIONS ...
As peaceful as it is here, you'd never know that this is one of the busiest and most attractive tourist destinations in the U.S. Over 7 million tourists visit Branson every year.
Most of our visitors like to take a day to go sight-seeing. We have a number of area attractions & good places to visit. If you google Springfield & Branson, you will see all the fun things to do when you visit us.
Here are some highlights, just to name a few:
- Wonders of the Wildlife National Museum & Aquarium
- Springfield Botanical Gardens with themed gardens, a 7.5 acre traditional Japanese garden & a butterfly house
- Quilt shops, outlet malls & antique shops
- Great restaurants including Lambert's (the home of throwed rolls)
- Wilson's Creek Civil War Battlefield
- Fantastic Caverns
- Silver Dollar City Amusement Park
- More than 50 theater venues in Branson with afternoon & evening shows
- The Titanic Museum
- Big Cedar Lodge on Table Rock Lake with the new Osage Restaurant & Museum
- Award-winning golf courses